|floating market in Thailand|
|pad thai sauce|
- Pad thai sauce
- Rice stick noodles
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 4 eggs
- bean sprouts
- carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, ground*
- green onions, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- Chop the carrots, green onions, and ground the peanuts. Also, water down the sauce if it is too spicy, and start boiling a pot of water for the noodles.
- Place noodles in boiling water until noodles are soften.
- Drain noodles and rinse in cold water. Begin heating a wok or large saucepan with oil.
- Saute shrimp and carrots until shrimp is slightly pink. With a slotted spoon take remove the shrimp and carrots from the wok.
- Add noodles to the wok. Push noodles to the side and crack the eggs and scramble.
- Mix the eggs with the noodle and add carrots, bean sprouts , shrimp and sauce. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Plate, and garnish with peanuts, green onions, and a wedge of lime.